Gulin roll crushers are available in four model series with single-stage and two-stage designs. Rolls range from 300 mm to 900 mm, with roll lengths 500 mm to 3000 mm, and feeds up to 1200 mm and product sizes to 6 mm.
These roll crushers are available with Gulin’s breakthrough 3-D crushing technology that includes intermeshing continuous tooth roll design and positive roll timing that delivers the industry’s best dimensional product control, fewer fines and elimination of over-size material. Gulin’s roll crushers deliver higher quality cubical product, minimal fines and consistently repeatable performance for sizing coal, coke, glass, fertilizer, potash, salts, lime, limestone, soft ores, friable materials and industrial minerals.
Roll Crusher Overview
- Coal: from ROM coal to clean coal, lignite (brown coal), bituminous, sub-bituminous, and Anthracite including frozen agglomerates
- Coke: petroleum coke, metallurgical coke, green or calcined
- Glass: cullet or bottles, plate glass, overrun glass on production line
- Fertilizer and potash: MAP, DAP, potash ore and flake among others
- Salts: rock salt, solar salt, KCl, NaCl
- Lime and limestone: soft to medium limestone and dolomites for sorbent in boiler application, burnt lime, ag lime, hydrated lime
- Soft ores: shales, clays, phosphates, oil shale
- Friable materials: ash, boiler slag, nuts and nut shells, cement clinker, ceramic floor tiles
- Minerals: kernite, borax, caliche, bauxite, phosphate, talc
- Hard to handle materials such as graphite electrodes, hot material, and sticky materials
- Hot iron sinter
Roll Crusher Capacities
- Feed size: up to 1200 mm in size
- Product sized to: typical products are 100 mm, 50 mm, 38 mm, down to 6 mm depending on feed size
- Throughput: from as low as 10 TPH up to over 6000 TPH, depending on material, feed size and product size
Roll Crushers Engineered for Reliable Operation, Maximum Yield and Easy Maintenance
From Crusher rolls to shafts and bearings, from lubrication systems to easy access housing design, Gulin roll crushers are engineered with performance and maintainability built in.